Cherry Mobile Blaze 2.0: New Flagship Phablet?
The Cherry Mobile Blaze 2.0 is potentially Cherry Mobile’s newest top flagship device. This phablet sports a 5.7-inch screen (HD-IPS), runs on a 1.2GHz quad-core processor, has Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out of the box, and is powered by a monstrous 2,500mAH battery. It literally has check marks on everything that you’d want from a kick ass smartphone! Add to that Cherry Mobile’s penchant for aggressive pricing and you have a killer deal.
Cherry Mobile Blaze 2.0 Spec Sheet
- 1.2GHz Quad-core Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB Internal Storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD Card
- 5.7-inch HD-IPS Display, 720×1280 resolution
- 12.0-megapixels rear-facing camera with auto-focus and flash
- 3.0-megapixels front-facing camera
- 3G, WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, GPS/aGPS, Bluetooth, FM Radio
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 2,500mAh Battery
You gotta admit it… those are very impressive specifications right? Not only do you get the latest Android software (4.2 as opposed to 4.1 offered by a lot of devices), you also get a powerful processor, enough RAM to support it, good display, long-lasting battery life, and even a 12.0-megapixel shooter. Everyone here at the Unbox HQ is excited to find out how much this will be offered locally and when we get to see it on Philippine shores.
PS: Cherry Mobile also posted the specs of their new smartphones below. Just click the links.