We received an invitation for an product reveal event by Lenovo Mobile Philippines for tonight (April 18). While they haven’t given us any clues as to what they’re going to introduce to the market, we have strong gut feel that it’s going to be the Lenovo K900. We say this because the phone was already launched in China. This is exciting news because we think that the K900 is the dark horse for the premium smartphone market. Not only does it have top-of-the-line technical specifications, the design is mind-blowingly good that they can give Apple a run for their money.
Here’s the spec rundown:
Lenovo K900 Spec Sheet
- 1.8Ghz Dual-core Intel Atom Z2580 CPU
- PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 32GB via microSD
- 5.5-inches IPS LCD Capacitive Touchscreen, Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- 1920×1080 resolution, ~401 ppi pixel density
- 13.0-megapixels rear-facing camera with autofocus and dual LED flash
- 2.0-megapixels front-facing camera
- WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS with AGPS Support
- Confirmed for HSPA+, not sure about LTE
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 2,500mAh Battery
And to tease you some more, here’s the promotional video:
Crazy thin, amazingly lightweight, and made from stainless steel alloy
The Lenovo measures just 6.9mm thin making it the thinnest smartphone in its class. It also weighs in at just 162g making it unbelievably light despite the solid material used for the device. The chassis is made from a combination of polycarbonate and a composite of stainless steel alloy which gives it a sleek, unique, and stunning look that you won’t find in 99% of other Android handsets out in the market.
We’re really looking forward to getting our hands on this smartphone and we hope it is what Lenovo Mobile PH will be launching. Keeping our fingers crossed.
Powered by Facebook Comments