Barely a day after the launch of the Freedom Postpaid Plan, Smart unveiled their newest promotion called #TimeToChange. This one though is specially made for those who want to switch from their existing network to Smart. To kick off the campaign they released this funny TVC featuring Ramon Bautista. Watch it below! You’ll definitely get a few laughs. 🙂
As you can see the call-to-action at the end of the TVC is a phone number that you call or text. I decided to give it a try myself since I have a Globe postpaid plan that I’m barely using. I sent a text to the number 0907-5486673 and I got a call from their telesales agent after fifteen minutes (wow). We then went through the entire process and I ended up applying (lol). Here’s what they’re offering:
- This is exclusive to existing postpaid plan holders of the other network.
- To apply you just have to send an e-mail with a scanned copy of a valid ID and statement of account from your network for the last two months.
- Pick the plan that you want together with the free phone. Here’s a link to the list of plans and phones from Smart. Click the tab SMART UNLIMITED DATA PLAN to see the phones that come with their Smart Unlimited Data Plan 2000. Really good offers.
- I picked the Unlimited Data Plan 2000 with the free HTC One X. Lock-in period though for the plan with the HTC One X is 30 months but you get the first 12 months at 25% off. That means instead of paying 2000 MSF you will just be paying 1500 MSF. After that it goes back to 2000.
- You won’t need to go to Smart Wireless Centers. They will deliver the unit to you. Just give the original SOA when the delivery of the unit is made.
- After your first call you’ll need to wait 24 hours for Smart to validate your information. They will call you back again to confirm if your application is approved.
- If everything goes well you should get your phone in 2-5 business days.
- The tele sales agent ends the conversation by saying “You’re definitely making a Smart move sir”, nice one hahaha!
For more information about the #TimeToChange promotion visit their website here. I’ll let you guys know what happens to my application as soon as I get feedback.