The Sony SmartWatch was initially announced at the Consumer Electronics Show 2012 (CES 2012). It grabbed the attention of the tech industry because of it’s sleek design and features. When it finally became available though it didn’t get fantastic reviews due to compatibility and user experience issues. If you still want to get one though the good news is that it’s already available here in the Philippines.
Sony SmartWatch Promotional Video
- Scratch and splash – proof multitouch display
- View time and date, text messages, call and music handling, email, facebook, twitter, and more
- Download apps from the android market
- Customize with any 20mm wristband
- Screen: 36 mm x 36 mm, thickness: 8 mm
- Operating range 10 m
- Multi-touch color OLED display
If you want one just head on over to Lazada.com.ph. It retails for Php5,990.