One Phone, Two Rear Cameras, and a Bunch of Freebies
If you’re looking to purchase the ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom when it becomes available on April 7, you may want to take this chance and pre-order the phone on the ASUS website to get a few freebies as an incentive.
What exactly are you getting? If you pre-order the Zenfone 3 Zoom, you’ll be getting: a JBL Bluetooth Speaker, an ASUS Clear Case, ASUS ZenEar headphones, and (while stocks last) an ASUS Tripod; all of which amount to Php 5,296.
Before we get to the other pre-order mechanics, let us give you a refresher on the specs of the Zenfone 3 Zoom.
ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom specifications
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch, full HD Super AMOLED display, Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 64GB expandable storage
- Twin 12-megapixel rear cameras, Sony IMX362 image sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 1x, 2.3x optical zoom, laser AF, PDAF, EIS, OIS, 4K video recording
- 13-megapixel front camera, Sony IMX214, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery
- Android 6 Marshmallow, ZenUI
You already know to head to ASUS’ pre-order page (you can go ahead an CLICK HERE in case you missed it up top) and what freebies you’ll be getting, but here’s a couple more tidbits of information you should know:
- Pre-order period is from March 27 to April 6, 2017.
- You will be informed via SMS when stocks are ready for claiming. Make sure you bring a valid ID with you when you claim it at your specified location.
- Credit Card payments are accepted and, if you happen to have a card from an accredited bank, you can get the phone at an installment plan of 0% for up to 12 months.
- The reservation form you filled out with be valid from April 7 to April 23 ONLY.
If you’re on the fence about pre-ordering the ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom, you can read our full review to help you make an informed decision.