OPPO sent media representatives to Cebu for #Sinulog2017 and I was fortunate to be a part of it. I’ve never been to a festival before and I had no idea what to expect except for a lot of people flying in to be part of the unique cultural experience.
We spent a total of 4 days and we were able to tour parts of the city prior to the parade itself. Armed with an OPPO F1s, I took lots of photos and loads of selfies. As a recap, here are its specs:
Oppo F1s Specifications
- 1.5 GHz Mediatek MT6750 Octa-core Processor
- Mali-T860MP2 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD Display, 720×1280 resolution
- 32 GB of expandable storage (Up to 256GB)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, phase detection AF, LED flash, f/2.2
- 16-megapixel front camera, f/2.0
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, A-GPS, Fingerprint Scanner
- 3075mAh Battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop, Color OS 3.0
Please excuse my many selfies. The OPPO F1s, after all, claims to be the #SelfieExpert. So this is my Selfie Special (aka photo coverage) of Sinulog 2017.
Before the Sinulog Parade:
During the Sinulog Parade:
Of course, I took selfies during the parade using the OPPO F1s.
I’m beyond grateful to have been part of the amazing festival and cultural experience that is Sinulog 2017.
The OPPO F1s was released in August 2016. As the company is reportedly going global this year, we can expect big things from them during the Mobile World Congress this coming February.