More data allocation for you
Remember those big, mysterious ads that simply had that Instagram name @reimagineph? Well, we now know who was behind that ad campaign. Smart has officially outed their new Signature Plans to replace their Giga Plans of old, with the @reimaginePH PR blitz leading the way with 2018 Ms. Universe Catriona Gray leading the charge.
Anyway, the new Signature Plans come in S, M, L, and XL, which the PLDT Subsidiary hopes will be easier to understand for consumers. Data allocations start at 10GB for Signature Plans (SIM only) and go up to 60GB. For Signature Device Plans (with device) data allocations start at 5GB and go up all the way to 30GB a month.
The biggest difference for the new signature plans compared to old Giga Plans is the size of the data allocation. Using the M signature plan, for example, gives you 2GB more data per month, as well as unlimited texts and unlimited on-net calls as well as 200 minutes for AnyNet (any network) calls.
If you’re interested in shifting to Smart’s new Signature Plan/Device Plan, here are a few things you ought to be aware of:
- If already out-of-contract, you may renew your plan to a Smart Signature Plan/Device Plan.
- If you have 1-3 months remaining within contract, you may avail of early renewal to a Signature Device Plan. Remaining months to be added to your new commitment period.
- If you have 4-6 months remaining within contract, at Plan 999 and up, you may avail of early renewal to a Signature Device Plan. Remaining months to be added to your new commitment period.
- If you are not yet qualified for Plan Renewal, you may avail of Plan Change depending on your current plan:
- If from a line-only plan, you can avail of Smart Signature Plan inclusions.
- If from a device plan, you can avail of Smart Device Plan inclusions.