The DICT-attached agency is on the lookout for experienced professionals in the field of cyber security.
The Cybercrime Investigation and Coordinating Center (CICC), an attached agency of the Department of Information and Communications Technology (DICT), is currently hiring cyber security specialists as well as related support staff. Here’s what the agency posted on their official Facebook portal.
- Cyber Intelligence Experts
- Cyber Investigators
- Digital Forensics Experts
- Electronic Engineers
- Technical Planning Officers
- Technical Information Researchers
- Civil Service eligibility (Second Level / RA 1080)
- Education relevant to the position
- Relevant experience
- Relevant trainings
Indicate in your CV the position you wish to apply for and submit it personally to the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Cybersecurity and Enabling Technologies, 2/F DICT Building, C.P. Garcia Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City and look for Ms. Fleur Nadua or Ms. Clea Reyes.