You’ve probably read about ASUS’ dual-camera equipped Zenfone 3 Zoom. With its twin 12-megapixel rear cameras at f/1.7 aperture, does it have what it takes to take on other contenders in the market? You can check out initial impressions in the video above, as well our comparisons to other smartphones out in the market. Before you watch the video or move on to the articles the team has put together for your perusal, here are the specs for the ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom.
ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- 3GB/4GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch, full HD Super AMOLED display, Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 32GB/64GB expandable storage
- Twin 12-megapixel rear cameras, Sony IMX362 image sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 1x, 2.3x optical zoom, laser AF, PDAF, EIS, OIS, 4K video recording
- 13-megapixel front camera, Sony IMX214, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery
- Android 6 Marshmallow, ZenUI
For more coverage of CES 2017 in Vegas, keep it locked in at Unbox PH.
Read: ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom Initial Review: ZF3 Killer?
Read: Head-to-Head: ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom vs. Zenfone Zoom
Read: Head-to-Head: ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom vs ASUS Zenfone 3 Laser vs ASUS Zenfone 3 Max 5.5