Is it the Best J-Series Phone?
Today, Samsung Philippines announced the newest member of their J-Series family, the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime, and we’ve got a hold of it to give you our initial thoughts for this mid-ranged device. It’s equipped with a 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 octa-core processor that was announced earlier this year. It’s paired with a Mali-T830 MP2 GPU, 3GB of RAM, and 16GB of expandable storage. This is the first time we’re encountering a device with this SoC, so we are curious as to how it will handle day-to-day tasks and other processes we throw at it. Before you hit the play button, check out the specs for the Galaxy J7 Prime.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime specs:
- 5.5-inch full HD IPS display, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 1.6GHz Exynos 7870 octa-core processor
- Mali-T830MP2 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 16GB of expandable storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/1.9 aperture, AF, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/1.9 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner
- 3300mAh battery
- Android Marshmallow, TouchWiz UI
If you can’t play the video above, you can also check out the the article by clicking on the link below.