3 Image Sensors and 5-axis Image Stabilization!
Last week, we spent some time with folks over at Sony Philippines who showed us the latest flagship device from the Japanese brand, the Sony Xperia XZ. The device features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, 3GB of RAM, 64 GB of expandable storage, and an Adreno 530 GPU. It’s main shooter is also something we’re eager to test out in the coming days because it’s equipped with 3 image sensors and 5-axis stabilization. Before you watch the video, check out its specs.
Sony Xperia XZ Specifications
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Processor
- 3GB of RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 5.2-inch Full HD Triluminous IPS LCD Display with X-Reality Engine
- 64GB of Expandable Storage
- 23-Megapixel Rear Camera; f/2.0, PDAF, LED Flash
(Exmor RS Mobile Image Sensor, Laser AF Sensor, and RGBC-IR)
- 13-Megapixel Front Camera; f/2.0
- 3G, LTE
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint Scanner
- IP65/68 Certification for Dust and Water Resistance
- 2900mAh Battery; Quick Charge 3.0,
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
You can also read our initial review for the Sony Xperia XZ and its other siblings in the X Series by clicking the links below:
Sony Xperia XZ Hands-On and Initial Review: One Phone, Three Image Sensors
Sony Xperia X Review: Does X Mark the Spot?
Sony Xperia XA Review: Not Your Usual Xperia
Sony Xperia XA Ultra Review: Bigger Screen, Better Performance?