Acer has finally put a price tag on their monstrous desktop replacement gaming laptop, the Predator 21 X, which was unveiled at last year’s IFA 2016 in September. The beastly gaming notebook will fetch for a crazy-expensive $8,999 (~Php 450K), which is around the local price of a secondhand sedan. Ouch. Talk about luxury gaming.
Acer Predator 21 X
- Intel Core i7-7820HK quad-core processor
- Dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPUs in SLI
- 64GB RAM, DDR4-2400
- 21-inch IPS curved display, 2560 x 1080 resolution, 21:9 aspect ratio, 120GHz refresh rate
- Up to 4 x 512GB SSD storage in RAID 0
- Up to 2TB HDD storage, 7200 RPM
- Cherry MX Brown mechanical backlit keyboard, precision touchpad
- Quad integrated speakers, double built-in subwoofers
- Windows Hello, Tobii Eyetracking Sensors
- Five AeroBlade system fans, eight heat pipe cooling system
- Dual power supply system
For filthy rich gamers out there, Acer mentions that the currently-unrivaled Predator 21 X will be available sometime in February. We’ll pass on this one for obvious reasons.