Wow, that was quick
Alctale’s Flash Plus is shaping up to be sleeper hit this year, because of its excellent specs and more importantly, it’s killer price tag. Well, it seems that everybody wants a piece of the Flash Plus, as a source within Lazada has confirmed that the Flash Plus managed to sell out “within minutes” of it going online, beating expectations.
Alcatel Flash Plus specs
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6752M octa-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch HD IPS OGS display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Sony IMX214 sensor
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Dual-SIM, dual LTE
- 3G, LTE
- WiFI, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, USB OTG
- 3,500mAh battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Php 6,490
While Lazada hasn’t confirmed just how fast the phone went as of press time, one estimate put the time anywhere around 10 to 15 minutes.
Interestingly enough, Xiaomi’s previous offerings that went up in Lazada almost a year ago failed to gain the same momentum as the Flash Plus in terms of time, and managed to sell out in around an hour.