ASUS Fonepad Note FHD 6 Announced!
ASUS is training their guns squarely on Samsung with the launch of their newest phablet, the ASUS Fonepad Note FHD 6. Blatantly taking on the name popularized by the Samsung Galaxy Note, the ASUS Fonepad Note FHD6 even has the same digital stylus (which Samsung called the S Pen), hehe. The main differences though are in the internals. The Fonepad Note FHD6 is powered by…. you guessed it… Intel.
Here’s a quick rundown of the partial spec sheet:
ASUS Fonepad Note FHD 6 Partial Spec Sheet
- 1.6GHz Intel Atom Z2560 dual-core processor
- PowerVR SGX544 MP2 GPU clokced at 400MHz
- 2GB RAM
- 6.0-inch Super IPS+ Display
- Full HD, 1920×1080 resolution, 450 nits brightness, 367 ppi
- 8.0-megapixel rear-facing camera
- 1.2-megapixel front-facing camera
- WiFi, WiFi Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS/aGPS, 3G, HSPA+
- Android Jelly Bean
The device is definitely promising but for hard-core tech users like us here at Unbox we would have preferred it if they already added in LTE connectivity.