Need a bigger phone for yourself?
Think that the 5.5-inch Zenfone Laser is too small and want a 6-inch version? ASUS has you covered – the company has just unveiled the biggest Zenfone Laser of them all in the PH – the Zenfone Laser 6.0 ZE601KL.
ASUS Zenfone Laser ZE601KL specs
- 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 octa-core processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 6-inch full HD display, Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 32GB of storage, expandable via microSD up to 128GB
- 13-megapixel PixelMaster camera with Laser AF
- 5-megapixel PixelMaster Camera front
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 3,000mAh battery
The 6-inch Zenfone Laser also comes with dual speakers to really pump up the volume. Aside from the added screen size, the new phone also sports Qualcomm’s new Snapdragon 616 octa-core processor, and comes packing 32GB of storage and 3GB of RAM, making it the cream of the crop as far as Zenfone Laser models go.
If you want one, you can expect to shell out Php 11,995.