ASUS has finally put a local launch date on their latest gaming phone, the ROG Phone II.
The new phone has been out in China for a while now and has only recently started rolling out in countries like India a few days ago.
The demand for the new gaming phone has been overwhelming, and now we finally have a launch date for the gaming-focused phone: October 11.
There’s still no pricing yet for the ROG Phone II, though we expect it to fall anywhere from Php 45K to 50K for the top-tier 12GB RAM/512GB storage variant.
You can tune in on the Livestream on ASUS’ local ROG Facebook page to see the details of the launch, including the pricing for the new device.
ASUS ROG Phone II Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6.59-inch 120Hz/1ms AMOLED panel with 240Hz touch sampling rate, full HD+ resolution, 108% DCI-P3, Corning Gorilla Glass 6, 10-bit HDR (2340 x 1080)
- 12GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- Up to 512GB of UFS3.0 storage
- 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor with an f/1.79 aperture lens, 13-megapixel wide
- angle secondary camera
- 24-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, under-display fingerprint sensor
- 6000mAh battery
- Two USB Type C ports
- Fast charging up to 30W using supplied charger and regular USB Type-C cable
- Android 9 Pie