Check out the Zenfone C!
While we’re all waiting for the Zenfone 2 to officially launch in the PH, ASUS PH has officially given a local price for their entry level Zenfone, the Zenfone C.
ASUS Zenfone C specs
- 1.2GHz Intel Atom Z2520 dual-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 4.5-inch TFT LED display, 480 x 854 resolution
- 8GB of storage expandable via microSD
- 5-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, AF and flash
- VGA front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 2100mAh battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat
With specs that mirror the affordable Zenfone 4, it looks like the Zenfone C might the Zenfone 4’s replacement. Powered by Intel’s Z2520 processor paired with 1GB of RAM, it’s an excellent choice if you’re looking for a fairly powerful entry-level device for very little money.
The Zenfone C is priced at Php 4,595, and will be avaible nationwide next week.