A brand new budget device from ASUS
ASUS has been expanding their budget Zenfone Go offering in the past few weeks, first offering the larger 4.5-inch Zenfone Go and now releasing the even bigger 5.5-inch version of the phone.
ASUS ZenFone Go ZB551KL specs:
- 1.4GHz Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 5.5-inch HD TFT display, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB of expandable storage
- 13-megapixel rear PixelMaster camera with f/2.0 aperture and dual-tone flash
- 5-megapixel front camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- 3010mAh battery
- Android 5.1 with ZenUI
The new phone sports roughly the same design as the previous ASUS Zenfone series and has LTE connectivity, as well as 2GB of RAM and 16GB of storage. ASUS has priced this particular phone at Php 6,995, and should be in stores this weekend.