Another affordable smartphone from the Go lineup
ASUS is beefing up its entry-level Zenfone Go line with a newer, smaller model – the Go 4.5. Aside from the smaller screen size, the Zenfone Go 4.5 now uses a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor instead of the MediaTek one in its predecessor.
ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5 ZB452KG specs
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 Quad-core processor
- 1GB of LPDDR2 RAM
- 4.5-inch FWVGA display, 854 x 480 resolution
- 8GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 64GB
- 8-megapixel camera with Samsung sensor, LED flash, f/2.0 Aperture
- 2-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 2070mAh battery
The ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5 ZB452KG is now available nationwide for P3,995. The existing Zenfone Go 5 ZC500TG will still be available for P5,995.