We’re inching closer and closer to the August 14 unveil of ASUS’ Zenfone 3 lineup, and many people have been asking what the prices of the phones will be when they finally land in our shores. While we can’t really give you an accurate read on the prices of the phones when they arrive, you can get a good estimate of the eventual pricing from our ASEAN neighbors.
In Malaysia, the cheapest Zenfone 3 variant is the Zenfone 3 Max with its 4,100mAh battery, priced at MYR 799, or an equivalent of Php 9.2K in our currency. The Zenfone 3 Laser is quite a bit more, at MYR 999 or Php 11.6K in our currency.
Moving on to the smaller 5.2-inch Zenfone 3, the ZE520KL, ASUS has priced that little beauty at MYR 1,499 or 17.3K. The bigger 5.5-inch ZE5552KL, is priced at MYR 1,699, or Php 19.7K.
The Zenfone 3 Ultra, that behemoth, 6.8-inch phablet, is set to retail at MYR 2,599 or at Php 30.2K. That’s exactly the same price for the Zenfone 3 Deluxe that packs a Snapdragon 820 processor, 64GB of storage and 6GB of RAM.
The highest end, Snapdragon 821 processor, 256GB of expandable UFS 2.0 storage and 6GB of RAM is priced at a whopping MYR 3,299 or Php 38.3K.
Keep in mind that pricing for devices varies widely based on the region because of tax and other concerns, so there’s still a chance that the new Zenfone 3 lineup will have drastically different prices here in the PH when they arrive.
Read our full Zenfone 3 coverage here:
- ASUS Zenfone 3 Review: Best Value For Money Phone You Can Buy
- ASUS Zenfone 3 ZE552KL Unboxing And Initial Review: Bring On The Hype
- ASUS Zenfone 3 Max Hands-on, First Impressions: Max Battery, Max Style
- ASUS Zenfone 3 Laser Hands-on, First Impressions: ASUS’ Next Hit
- ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe Hands-on, First Impressions: Meet The Beast
- ASUS Zenfone 3 Ultra Hands-on: A Tablet In Disguise