This should give you a good idea what the price of the phone will be in the PH
ASUS is finally starting to roll out their new gaming phone, the ROG Phone II, in countries outside China. The brand has officially launched the gaming powerhouse in India, and the price isn’t as high as we were initially expecting.
The ROG Phone II lands in the Indian sub-continent with two variants: a low-end 8GB RAM/128GB variant priced at INR 37,999, and a high-end 12GB RAM/512GB storage variant priced at INR 59,999.
That pricing puts the 8GB/128GB variant at Php 28K and the 12GB/512GB variant at Php 44.1K when prices are directly converted. Take note that this is not accounting for taxes and importation duties.
Considering that the first ROG Phone launched in India (8GB/128GB) with an INR 69,990 price tag (Php 51.5K), the price of the second generation phone was lower than we initially thought.
Take note again that this isn’t a guarantee that the ROG Phone II will launch at those prices, but there’s a good chance that it’ll hover around that price range.
ROG Phone 2 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6.59-inch 120Hz/1ms AMOLED panel with 240Hz touch sampling rate, full HD+ resolution, 108% DCI-P3, Corning Gorilla Glass 6, 10-bit HDR (2340 x 1080)
- 12GB of LPDDR4x RAM
- Up to 512GB of UFS3.0 storage
- 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor with an f/1.79 aperture lens, 13-megapixel wide
- angle secondary camera
- 24-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, under-display fingerprint sensor
- 6000mAh battery
- Two USB Type C ports
- Fast charging up to 30W using supplied charger and regular USB Type-C cable
- Android 9 Pie