Taiwanese electronics manufacturer ASUS unveiled their newest ultrabook, the ZenBook 3 Deluxe at the CES 2017. According to the company, the new ZenBook features a 14-inch Full HD display stuffed into the form factor of a 13-inch laptop, resulting in extremely slim bezels and a 77% screen-to-body ratio.
ASUS ZenBook 3 Deluxe
- Intel Core i5-7200 / i7-7500 dual-core processor
- Intel HD 620 GPU
- Up to 16GB RAM, LPDDR3 2133
- 14-inch FHD IPS display, 1920 x 1080 resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Up to 1TB internal storage, PCIe 3.0 x4 SSD
- VGA camera, Harman/Kardon 4-speaker system
- 2 x USB Type-C 3.1 (Gen 2) with Thunderbolt 3, 1 x USB Type-C 3.1 (Gen 1)
- 46Wh battery, lithium polymer
- Windows 10 Home / Pro OS
Weighing in at a light 1.1 kg (2.43 lbs.) and measuring 329.6 x 214 x 12.9 mm, the new ZenBook 3 Deluxe will sport Royal Blue and Quartz Grey colors at a price tag of $1,699 (~Php 85K). The ultrabook will be available in online and offline shelves this May.