Unfortunately, only the top-end model (4GB RAM, 128GB storage) has a price tag at the moment, at a whopping CNY 3,699, which is around Php 26,500, roughly converted. That places the Zenfone 3 Zoom, at least the top-tier variant, at the same price tier as its predecessor, the Zenfone Zoom that launched with a Php 26,995 price tag.
Of course, it’s almost a given that the Zoom’s lower-end models with 3GB RAM and 32GB/64GB internal storage will be cheaper with sub-Php 27K pricing. How much cheaper? Only ASUS can tell at this point. We’ll most likely have to wait for the handset’s official release in February to find out unless “leaksters” manage to get their hands on the pricing scheme.
Here’s a quick specs recap of what to expect with the upcoming Zenfone 3 Zoom.
Zenfone 3 Zoom
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 octa-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 5.5-inch FHD Super AMOLED display, 1920 x 1080 resolution, Gorilla Glass 5
- 32GB/64GB/128GB expandable storage, via microSD
- Dual 12-megapixel rear cameras, Sony IMX362 image sensor, f/1.7 aperture, 1x, 2.3x optical zoom, laser AF, PDAF, EIS, OIS, 4K video recording
- 13-megapixel front camera, Sony IMX214, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint scanner, USB Type-C port
- 5000mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow (ZenUI)
Head-to-Head: ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom vs. Zenfone Zoom
Head-to-Head: ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom vs ASUS Zenfone 3 Laser vs ASUS Zenfone 3 Max 5.5
Head-to-Head: ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom vs Huawei GR5 2017
Head-to-Head: ASUS Zenfone 3 Zoom vs Vivo V5