Will this be the same price when this phone goes on sale here?
ASUS has officially unveiled and priced their big-batteried ZenFone Max in India today. The ZenFone Max is the longest-lasting of all the ZenFones currently in the market today, sporting a large 5000mAh battery. That, along with the power-efficient HD display and Snapdragon 410 processor, means that the ZenFone Max can go on for days without needing a charge.
ASUS Zenfone Max specs:
- 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch HD display, Corning Gorilla Glass 4, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB of storage, expandable
- 13-megapixel rear camera with laser AF, dual LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 3G, Dual LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 5000mAh battery
- Android Lollipop with ZenUI
In India ASUS is pricing the ZenFone Max at 9,999 Indian Rupees, which is roughly around Php 7K here. Take note that India has their own ASUS factory, which may factor in to the pricing of the device – actual PH pricing may be a little bit higher since we have to import these things here. No local release date has been set for the Max as of yet.