Another big-battery dual camera phone will be landing in PH
Remember the ASUS ZenFone Max M1 that was quietly launched by ASUS in Mobile World Congress back in Feb? Well, it looks like the new phone will be arriving in the Philippines soon, and at least one of ASUS’ product endorsers already has his.
ZenFone Max M1 Specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 5.5-inch 18:9 full HD+ IPS Display
- 32GB Internal Storage
- 13-Megapixel primary rear camera with LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 8-Megapixel secondary rear camera with 120-degree wide-angle lens
- 13-megapixel/8-Megapixel front camera with 85° field of view, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Fingerprint Scanner
- 4000mAh battery
- Android 8.0 Oreo (ZenUI 5.0)
Local ambassador Gerald Anderson posted a photo of the rear of the phone in his Instagram stories a few days ago, which means that a local release is imminent.
ASUS will be releasing the Snapdragon 430-equipped variant of the phone that has 3GB RAM and 32GB of internal storage in the Philippines, but we don’t have a clear idea when exactly the phone will land in our country.