MemoXpress has officially stocked BlackBerry’s latest flagship device, the DTEK60. While the DTEK60 launched in late October last year, the smartphone unofficially landed local shores through online resellers a few weeks after. Here’s a quick recap of what to expect from BlackBerry’s flagship offering.
- 2.15GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 530 graphics processor
- 4GB RAM
- 5.5-inch QHD AMOLED display, 2560 x 1440 resolution
- 32GB internal storage, expandable up to 2TB via microSD
- 21-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0, phase detection AF, dual-tone LED flash, 4K video
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.2, 1080p video
- Single SIM
- 4G LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, NFC
- Fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C port
- 3000mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Php 28,900
The BlackBerry DTEK60 came out with a price tag of $499 (~Php 25K) back in October, which is around 15% less of the current local shelf price.