Blackview unveiled their newest smartphone, the P2. The 5.5-inch device is equipped with a 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor that’s paired with 4GB of RAM, and 64 GB of storage; all wrapped in an all-metal build. With the P2, Blackview seeks to eliminate one of the items in our Everyday Gadget Kit, our power banks, because providing juice to its internals is a massive 6000mAh battery. Let’s take a look at the spec sheet for the P2 in its entirety.
Blackview P2 Specs
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 octa-core processor
- 4GB of RAM
- Mali-T860 GPU
- 5.5-inch Full HD Display with 2.5D curved glass; 1920×1080 resolution
- 64GB of expandable storage
- 13-megapixel Samsung rear camera; PDAF, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- Dual SIM (Hybrid)
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Fingerprint Scanner
- USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with Fast Charging
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Like most big-batteried smartphones, the Blackview P2 also OTG functionality; meaning you can use its massive 6000mAh battery to top up your primary phone in a pinch.
The Blackview P2 definitely offers up a ton of value but is only available in China for now and has been priced at $199.99 or Php 9919.