Fan of OPPO’s rotating camera on the N3 but don’t have enough dinero to buy one? BlackView has you covered – the company has recently teased their upcoming Acme smartphone on their Facebook account that imitates (some may say copy) the rotating camera concept from OPPO.
BlackView Acme specs
- 1.7GHz MediaTek MT6592 octa-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5-incn full HD display with Gorilla Glass protection, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 18-megapixel rotating camera
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2200mAh battery
The Acme is advertised as having an 18-megapixel rear camera which obviously allows you to take selfies using one, high-resolution snapper. The camera doesn’t seem to have a rotating motor though, unlike the N3 and the specs aren’t what you’d call groundbreaking – to be honest we’d call it underwhelming to say the least. No price has been set for the phone for the PH as of yet.