The age of smartphones wielding both dual selfie and dual rear cameras has finally arrived, folks. China’s LeEco X10 flagship phablet was spotted at GFXBench lately and it sports twin rear snappers and twin front cams. Obviously, this handset is designed for the true photo addict – avid selfie-taker and otherwise.
LeEco X10 (X85x) (Benchmark Specs)
- 2.35GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 quad-core processor
- Qualcomm Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 5.5-inch QHD display, 2560 x 1440 resolution
- 32GB/64GB internal storage
- Twin 12-megapixel rear cameras, 4K video
- Twin 16-megapixel front cameras
- Dual SIM
- 4G VoLTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C port
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow (EUI 5.8)
While this powerhouse handset might never reach Philippine shores, you can expect other manufacturers to follow suit in stuffing as many camera sensors in their smartphones as possible. Who knows, we might see triple camera setups soon, at the rate the industry’s going with its marketing trends.