Beginner Camera for Vloggers and Casual Photographers on SALE
If you’re looking for a beginner camera to start your vlogging, creator, or influencer career, you might want to check out the budget-friendly mirrorless Canon M100 camera. They recently cut the price and you can now get it for under P20,000. This used to retail for almost P30,000. It has high speed focusing thanks to the Dual Pixel Auto Focus technology of Canon and it’s great for selfies and vlogging because it has a flip-up touch screen display (180 degrees).
Here are the rest of the specifications:
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Phase-detection
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor
- Built-in Wi-Fi®*, NFC** and Bluetooth®***
- Intuitive Touchscreen, 3.0-inch Tilt-type LCD
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor, ISO 100–25600
- Full HD 60p
- Continuous Shooting at up to 4.0 fps (up to 6.1 fps with AF Lock)
- Creative Assist
- Self Portrait Mode
- Compact & Lightweight Design
Lastly, here’s a quick and honest review by our friend Tech YouTuber, Liztech!
You can get it today for just P19,299 via Camera Haus on Lazada (while supplies last). It includes a 16GB memory card, the kit lens, and a 3-year official Canon warranty.