Cherry Mobile has officially announced the first ever Helio X20-powered smartphone in SEA, the M1. The phone features high-end features at more than half the price of flagship phones: 4GB of RAM, 21-megapixel Sony sensor capable of taking 4K video as well as USB Type-C connectivity. It’s the first of its kind to have the new deca-core processor in the region.
Cherry Mobile M1 specs
- Deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 32GB of internal storage
- 21-megapixel Sony IMX 230 sensor, phase detection AF, dual LED flash
- 8-megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, USB Type-C, NFC, Fingerprint scanner
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 3600mAh battery
Cherry Mobile has priced the M1 at just Php 11,999.