Cherry Mobile’s hotly anticipated bang-for-the-buck phone will finally be yours
Cherry Mobile’s newest and most hotly anticipated smartphone, the Flare X, will finally be hitting stores this week, according to the company. When Cherry Mobile first launched the Flare X they told us that the phones should be landing at the beginning of this month with full nationwide coverage by the end of July, but obviously Cherry Mobile’s shipping target slipped for some reason or other and it’s only now reaching stores.
Cherry Mobile Flare X
- 1.7GHz MediaTek 6752 octa-core processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD IPS OGS display, Gorilla Glass 3, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16GB of storage expandable via microSD card
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Sony IMX214 sensor, BSI
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 4.4 KitKat with OTA for Lollipop
- SRP: Php6,999
At any rate, Cherry Mobile sends assurance that the phone will be available to buy by this week though what exact day is still a mystery. Cherry Mobile has a wide distribution network all over the Philippines so naturally it will take a bit more time to hit far-flung areas in the provinces, but it’ll get there.
You can read more of our Flare X coverage below!