If you’ve been waiting for Cherry Mobile’s Helio X20-packing M1, you shouldn’t worry – we’ve gotten word that the phone is heading to stores by next week.
Cherry Mobile M1 specs
- Deca-core MediaTek Helio X20 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 32GB of internal storage
- 21-megapixel Sony IMX 230 sensor, phase detection AF, dual LED flash
- 8-megapixel front facing camera
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, USB Type-C, Fingerprint scanner
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 3600mAh battery
As a refresher, the M1 is the first locally-branded device that sports MediaTek’s deca-core Helio X20, 4GB of RAM and USB Type-C. It’s also one of the most affordable devices to pack a 4K capable camera and Sony’s Exmor IMX 12-megapixel sensor.