Cherry Mobile is set to launch their newest Android One device in a few hours but it seems that the company has let the cat out of the bag early through an ad in the Philippine Daily Inquirer. Anyway, the new device, dubbed the G1, will sport Android 5.1 Lollipop, 5-inch HD display and LTE via the Snapdragon 410 processor on board.
Cherry Mobile One G1
- 1.2GHz Snapdragon 410 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5-inch HD display, Dragontrail scratch resistant glass, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera with flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 2,500mAh battery
Other specs include 2GB of RAM, a 13-megapixel rear camera, 16GB of storage and dual-SIM capabilities. We’ll be seeing the One G1 later on in flesh, so tune in then.