A budget phone worth considering?
Cloudfone breaks its silence before 2018 ends by launching their first Android Go phone with the Thrill Boost 2 Plus. Like the previously-announced Thrill Boost 3, the Thrill Boost 2 Plus has an 18:9 display, a quad-core processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal storage, and a 5-megapixel rear camera.
What makes it different is the updated rear back featuring a grid design, and Android Go out of the box. Having Android Go is essential for the Thrill Boost 2, as the lightweight version of Android is optimized for modestly-specc’ed budget phones.
Cloudfone Thrill Boost 2 Plus Specs
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6580M quad-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of expandable storage (up to 64GB)
- 5.45-inch FWVGA+ IPS display; 960×480 resolution, 2.5D curved glass
- Dual SIM
- 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- 2200mAh removable battery
- Android Oreo 8.1 (Go Edition)
The Thrill Boost 2 Plus is now available nationwide and is priced at Php 2,999.