A few months ago we got an early look at CloudFone’s upcoming smartphone, the Thrill Access. It’s one of the new phones in the company’s second wave of releases for this year, and is probably the most affordable device in its price range that sports a fingerprint scanner.
CloudFone Thrill Access specs
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6735 quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5-inch HD IPS display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB of expandable storage
- 8-megapixel rear camera with AF and LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera with LED flash
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner
- 2500mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Since our preview we haven’t had any news about the device, until now – users at the CloudFone Excite Prime Support Facebook Group has apparently spotted the device for sale in a shop, sporting a Php 4,999 price tag.
That’s a pretty good price for a budget device that has an integrated fingerprint scanner, metal shell and Android 6.0 built-in. You can check out our first hands-on of the Thrill Access here if you’re interested in it.