Team OnePlus gets a significant upgrade
If you are looking to upgrade your current OnePlus phone (or you just want to try out one), you should check out the OnePlus 7 Pro. Now official via Digital Walker, the latest OnePlus phone boasts of a notch-free 6.67-inch Quad HD AMOLED curved display with 90Hz refresh rate and in-display fingerprint scanner. The 16-megapixel front camera is hidden via a motorized pop-up module.
You get a versatile triple rear camera setup with the OnePlus 7 Pro: 48-megapixel f/1.6 Sony IMX586 main camera, 8-megapixel f/2.4 telephoto camera, and 16-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera. Powering the OnePlus 7 Pro is a Snapdragon 855 processor and a 4000mAh battery with 30W Warp Charge.
The OnePlus 7 Pro is priced Php 38,990 for the 6GB/128GB variant and Php 42,990 for the 8GB/256GB variant, and will be available at Digital Walker stores in SM North EDSA, SM Mall of Asia, One Bonifacio, Robinson’s Magnolia, Estancia, Greenbelt and Festival Mall. The phone is also available online via Lazada.
OnePlus 7 Pro specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128GB/256GB of UFS 3.0 storage
- 6.67-inch Quad HD+ AMOLED curved display, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, HDR10+ certified, 90Hz refresh rate
- Triple rear cameras: 48-megapixel Sony IMX 586 f/1.6 main camera with OIS, 8-megapixel f/2.4 telephoto camera with 3x optical zoom and OIS, 16-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; PDAF, LED Flash
- 16-megapixel f/2.0 pop-up front camera with AI
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE Cat. 16/13 4CA
- Wi-Fi,4×4 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB Type-C, in-display Fingerprint sensor, Face unlock, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 4000mAh battery with 30W Warp Charge
- Android 9.0 Pie