Firefly Mobile has finally announced their long teased and long awaited smartphone, the Aurii Envy. Th enew device sports a premium exterior via a body that’s a mix of metal and glass – Gorilla Glass 3 sheets on the front and back and metal on the frame. The phone has a little bit of that Xperia Z vibe going on, and we like it.
Firefly Mobile Aurii Envy
- 1.3GHz octa-core processor
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD OGS display, Gorilla Glass 3, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16GB/32GB of expandable storage
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Sony IMX214 Exmor RS sensor, f/2.0 aperture, 6 element lens
- 8-megapixel front camera, Sony IMX219 Exmor RS sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS, Fingerprint scanner
- 3480mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Internally the phone sports a still unknown 64-bit octa-core processor running at 1.3GHz, either 2GB or 3GB of RAM, a Sony IMX214 Exmor RS 13-megapixel rear camera with an f/2.0 aperture and 6 element lens, Sony IMX219 Exmor RS 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, fingerprint button embedded on the home key and either 16GB or 32GB of storage, expandable via microSD.
The phone has a 3480mAh battery, and has Android Marshmallow out of the box. Firefly Mobile is pricing the Aurii Envy at Php 7,999 for the 32GB/3GB variant.