Deca-Core phones for under 8K
Keeping itself competitive, Firefly Mobile launched its first Deca-Core smartphones, namely the X626 and X622. Marketed as Firefly Mobile’s flagship models, both phones sport deca-core processors—most probably MediaTek’s Helio X20, Digital Lossless Audio, 5.5-inch Full HD display, Fingerprint scanner, USB-C, and an all-metal and glass construction.
What’s more attractive to both models is the price: The X626, which has 4GB RAM and a 21-megapixel camera, retails for Php 7,999, while the X622, which sports 3GB of RAM and a 16-megapixel camera, retails for Php 6,999.
Firefly X622/X626 specs
- Deca-core processor
- 4GB (X626) / 3GB (X622) RAM
- 5-inch Full HD display
- 32GB Internal Storage
- 21-megapixel (X626) / 16-megapixel (X622) rear camera
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C, Dolby Atmos, CDLA Lossless Audio, Fingerprint sensor
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 3000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
Both phones are now available at local Firefly Mobile Stores in Champagne and Rose Gold.