If you’ve been thinking about snapping up the Flash Plus 2 but didn’t like the original 2GB/16GB version’s performance, you’ll be happy to know that the higher version 3GB/32GB version of the device will be hitting Lazada’s virtual shelves later today, at 12NN, for Php 8,490.
Flash Plus 2 specs:
- 1.8GHz MediaTek MT6755 octa-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD OGS display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 16GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF and dual LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera with LED flash
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, GLONASS, Fingerprint sensor, HiFi audio
- 3000mAh battery
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Yup, the new version has 1GB of extra RAM that should (emphasis on should) fix the problems that we encountered on our original review, specifically the sluggishness when multi-tasking with the device. Anyway, we’ve already made a full review on the Flash Plus 2, which you can read here, you can also view our full video review for the phone embedded above.