Gionee is lining up a new budget-tier smartphone for the last month of the year – the Gionee GN5005. This unusually named handset features entry-level specs, with a 4000mAh battery pack for its power supply. No pricing details yet from the company, but the TENAA listing revealed plenty of key specs already.
Gionee GN5005 (TENAA Specs)
- 1.25GHz MediaTek MT6737 quad-core processor
- 3GB RAM
- 5.5-inch HD display, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB internal storage, expandable up to 128GB via microSD
- 8-megapixel rear camera, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 4G LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow (Amigo UI)
- 4000mAh battery
Expect the GN5005 to be officially announced soon, given its appearance on China’s telecoms certification agency.