And here we were just talking about the OnePlus 5 possibly having both dual setups too
Gionee China has confirmed that their upcoming S10 handset will be packing both dual selfie and dual rear snappers. The news was announced by the company’s representative over at Weibo. As of this post, Gionee has not shed any light on what we can expect from the cameras, but a recent TENAA listing indicates that the S10 might be clad with a 20MP + 8MP selfie setup and a 16MP + 8MP rear shooter scheme.
Gionee S10 (TENAA/Rumored Specs)
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P10 octa-core processor
- ARM Mali-T860 graphics processor
- 4GB RAM
- 5.5-inch FHD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 64GB expandable storage, up to 128GB via microSD
- 16-megapixel primary rear camera + 8-megapixel secondary rear camera
- 20-megapixel primary front camera + 8-megapixel secondary front camera
- 3G, LTE, VoLTE
- Bluetooth, WiFi
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3700mAh battery
- Android 7.0 Nougat (Amigo OS 4.0)
No word yet from Gionee China on the S10’s launch day and the pricing details. Rumors are currently pointing to an end-of-May release for the handset.