Dual camera snappers are chic nowadays, so here’s another pair in the works. TENAA has just certified two new midrange Gionee smartphones, the S9 and its slightly-overclocked sibling, the S9T. A quick glance at the published spec sheet shows that the two handsets share a lot of common features and only differ in clock speeds.
Gionee S9 & S9T (TENAA Specs)
- 1.8GHz or 2.0GHz octa-core processor
- 4GB RAM
- 5.5-inch FHD display, 1920 x 1080 resolution
- 64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel primary rear camera
- 5-megapixel secondary rear camera
- 13-megapixel front camera
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 3000mAh battery
Not much to be gathered from the TENAA post, so we’ll have to wait for a few more leaks here and there to find out the differences between the S9 and S9T, and if they’re worth the buy.