How long does the battery on the Flare 4 last?
One of the biggest criticisms of the Flare 4 during our original unveil and first hands-on was the small, 2100mAh battery on it. That meant that the Flare 4 would quickly run out of battery during heavy use, right?
Cherry Mobile Flare 4 specs
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6753 octa-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 5-inch HD IPS display, Dragon Trail glass protection, 1280 x 720 resolution
- 16GB of storage, expandable via microSD up to 32GB
- 13-megapixel rear camera, BSI
- 5-megapixel front camera, BSI
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 2100mAh battery
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Php 4,999
Well, not exactly – while the battery is quite smaller than its main competitor, the Flash 2, we were pleasantly surprised to learn that our PCMark test gave it a score of 5 hours and 55 minutes during the battery benchmark test.
That means it has roughly the same score of the Flare X, which nabbed a score of 5 hours and 19 minutes on the same test, with the same settings. That means that the Flare 4 has a battery life that’s a bit longer than the Flare X, although it pales in comparison to the 7 hour and 26-minute battery score of the Flash 2.
We’re finishing up our review for the Flare 4, in the meantime you might want to catch up on our other Flare 4 articles below: