Xiaomi Philippines has made the Mi 9T Pro official today and announced the official pricing for the budget flagship. The Mi 9T Pro will retail for Php18,990 for the 6GB/64GB model and Php20,490 for the 6GB/128GB model, making it the most affordable phone in the market equipped with a Snapdragon 855 processor.
As a higher-end version of the Mi 9T, you get a faster 27W wired charging solution with the Mi 9T Pro, along with a better Sony IMX 586 main camera.
Mi 9T Pro specs
- AI-Powered Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 octa-core processor
- Adreno 640 GPU
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 6.39-inch Full HD+ Super AMOLED display, 18:7.9 aspect ratio, support for DCI-P3, 60000:1 Contrast Ratio, Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- 64GB/128GB/256GB of non-expandable storage
- Triple rear camera setup: 48-megapixel f/1.75 Sony IMX586 main camera with 6P lens; 13-megapixel f/2.4 ultra-wide-angle camera with 6P lens, 4cm macro mode; 8-megapixel f/2.4 telephoto lens with 2X zoom, Dual Pixel and Laser Autofocus, dual-tone flash, AI scene detection, and AI portrait
- 20-megapixel f/2.0 pop-up front camera with 1.8um pixels, AI Portrait, AI Beauty
- Dual SIM, with 4G LTE, LTE-A
- Dual Frequency GPS, GLONASS
- WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- In-display Fingerprint scanner, USB-C, Reading Mode 2.0, Game Turbo
- 4000mAh battery with 27W Quick Wired Charging
- Android Pie with MIUI 10
The Mi 9T Pro is available for pre-order on September 6 in Lazada and September 7 in mi Authorized Stores. It will be available starting September 9 in Lazada and September 14 in Mi Authorized stores.
If you are unsure about buying the Mi 9T Pro, make sure to check out this article: