A budget Android One phone that’s worth considering
After it was launched last October 2018, HMD global is bringing the Nokia 3.1 Plus to the Philippines. Being a Plus model, the Nokia 3.1 Plus is a big step up from its non-plus sibling: for starters, you get a more power-efficient Helio P22 processor to go with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage. You also get a bigger, still notch-free 6.0-inch HD+ display, and a larger 3500mAh battery that can last at least a day on regular use.
To round up the upgrades, the 13-megapixel rear camera is accompanied by a 5-megapixel depth sensor, and you also get a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner as well.
Nokia 3.1 Plus specs
- MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor
- 3GB of RAM
- 6.0-inch HD+ IPS display, anti-fingerprint coating, Gorilla Glass
- 32GB of internal storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel f/2.0 and 5-megapixel f/2.4 rear cameras with PDAF, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, AF, 1.12um sensor size, f/2.0 aperture, 84-degree wide angle
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS
- NFC, Fingerprint Scanner
- 3500mAh battery
- Android 8.1 Oreo (Android One)
The Nokia 3.1 Plus retails for Php 9,990 and is available at all authorized Nokia mobile resellers, MemoXpress and Megacellular, and at Nokia Mobile-branded stores, kiosks and exhibits.