Following its announcement two weeks ago at an online-only press conference, HMD Global confirmed that it is bringing the Nokia 2.4 to the Philippines via a pre-order promo at their official Shopee store starting today until October 15. The Nokia 2.4 is priced at Php 6,990, with all pre-orders bundled with a clear case.As a successor to last year’s Nokia 2.3, the Nokia 2.4 introduces a few upgrades. Here’s a recap of what’s new with the Nokia 2.4:
- A bigger 6.5-inch HD+ display.
- More powerful Helio P22 octa-core processor.
- Bigger 4500mAh battery (but still with 5w MicroUSB charging).
- A rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- A better 3GB/64GB configuration.
- A dedicated Night Mode feature.
- Guaranteed for at least two major Android updates.
If you are curious about the performance of entry-level Nokia phones, here’s our review of last year’s Nokia 2.3: