An affordable quad-cam-sporting phone from HMD Global
Aside from the Nokia 8.3 5G, HMD Global unveiled a more affordable quad-rear-camera phone with the Nokia 5.3. The new Nokia phone shares the same design language used on the Nokia 6.2 and 7.2 that includes a dewdrop display (a 6.55-inch HD+ Dual Gate IPS panel on the Nokia 5.3) and a polymer body. Powering it is a Snapdragon 665 processor paired with 3GB/4GB/6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB internal storage.
The Nokia 5.3’s quad rear camera setup consists of a 13-megapixel main camera, 5-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera, 2-megapixel depth sensor, and 2-megapixel macro camera. An 8-megapixel camera takes care of selfies. Keeping the lights on is a 4000mAh battery with 10w USB-C charging.
Nokia 5.3 specs
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor
- Adreno 610 GPU
- 3GB/4GB/6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 64GB/128GB internal storage
- 6.55-inch HD+ IPS Dual Gate display
- Quad rear cameras: 13-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 5-megapixel f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel depth sensor; 2-megapixel macro camera; dual-LED flash, EIS, 4K video recording, AI Scene detection
- 8-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- USB Type-C, fingerprint scanner
- Android 10
- 4000mAh battery with 10W fast charging
The Nokia 5.3 will be available by end of April starting 189 Euros(~Php 10.1k) for the 4GB/64GB variant.