An affordable phone with in-display fingerprint scanner, 48-megapixel main camera
Honor adds another variant to the Honor 20 series with the Honor 20 Lite (Youth edition). This variant may come with a rather dated Kirin 710F processor but makes up for it with a 6.3-inch AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint scanner, along with a triple rear camera setup that is led by a 48-megapixel f/1.8 main snapper.
The Honor 20 Lite (Youth Edition) also comes in this fancy blue-pink gradient back, along with 20w wired charging, up to 8GB RAM, up to 128GB internal storage, and Android Pie out of the box.
Honor 20 Lite (Youth Edition) specs
- HiSilicon Kirin 710F octa-core processor
- 4GB/6GB/8GB RAM
- 6.3-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display
- 64GB/128GB internal storage, expandable via Nano memory card
- Triple rear cameras: 48-megapixel f/1.8 main camera; 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel depth sensor; AF, dual-LED flash
- 16-megapixel f/2.0 front camera
- Dual SIM
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Face unlock, in-display fingerprint scanner
- 4000mAh battery with 20w wired charging
- Android 9 Pie (EMUI 9.1)
The Honor 20 Lite (Youth Edition) is priced at CNY 1399(~Php 10.2k) for the 4GB/64GB model, CNY 1499(~Php 10.9k) for the 6GB/64GB model, CNY 1699(~Php 12.3k) for the 6GB/128GB model, and CNY 1899(~Php 13.8k) for the 8GB/128GB model. All variants will be available in China on October 25.