5G at a more affordable price point
HONOR updates its X series of mid-range phones with the HONOR X10. While it has a pop-up front camera, notchless display, and a triple rear camera setup like its predecessor, the HONOR X10 has a slightly bigger display with a 90hz refresh rate and 180hz touch response rate for a more fluid experience.
The main rear camera gets an upgrade, as it uses a 40-megapixel RYYB camera the same one used on the P20 Pro for better image quality.
Powering the HONOR X10 is a Kirin 820 processor that supports dual-mode 5G and nine 5G frequency bands for global coverage. RAM and storage options are at 6GB/8GB and 64GB/128GB respectively, and it packs a 4300mAh battery with 22.5w wired charging.
HONOR X10 specs
- HiSilicon Kirin 820 5G octa-core processor
- 6GB/8GB RAM
- 6.63-inch Full HD+ IPS display, 90hz refresh rate, 180hz touch sampling rate
- 64GB/128GB internal storage
- Triple rear cameras: 40-megapixel f/1.6 Sony IMX600y main camera; 8-megapixel f/2.4 ultra-wide-angle camera; 2-megapixel f/2.4 depth sensor; LED Flash, AIS Super Night Mode, 3D Portrait Lighting Effect, and 960fps Slow Motion Video Recording.
- 16-megapixel front camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, 4G, LTE, dual-mode 5G
- WiFi, Bluetooth, Dual-band GPS, NFC
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner, face unlock, GPU Turbo, Kirin Gaming+
- 4300mAh battery with 22.5w wired charging
- EMUI 10 with Magic UI 3.0.1
The HONOR X10 is priced at CNY 1899(~Php 13.6k) for the 6GB/64GB model, CNY 2299(~Php 16.4k) for the 6GB/128GB model, CNY 2399(~Php 17.1k) for the 8GB/128GB model. It will be available in China on May 26.